Fw: HWG AWARE-TECHNIQUES (was Hello?)

by "Gail Isbell" <gisbell(at)ebusiness-oasis.com>

 Date:  Wed, 23 Jan 2002 16:33:33 -0600
 To:  <aware-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks for the info John. I agree that it would be ideal to only have one
version of the web site, accessible to everyone. I was beginning to think
that a text only version was my only alternative. But after reading today's
posts to this list I am very encouraged. I don't feel like I am all alone
out there. I am definitely going to give it a try.