Re: Hello?

by "Lauren Hanka" <bluejay(at)starband.net>

 Date:  Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:09:08 -0800
 To:  <aware-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Jenny,

This doesn't have to be a debate, and really shouldn't be... these are
questions presented to provoke thought...

This method of design isn't too popular. Why? If things are to change,
various points need to be examined. When I posed the question, "Please tell
us just why we should care!" --well, that wasn't stated because I'm
thoughtless, but because designers really do need to know why this should be
an issue.

It's been a pretty darn good discussion, don't you think so? :)

Lauren