RE: Hello?

by bryan.westbrook(at)amd.com

 Date:  Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:46:19 -0600
 To:  aware-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I believe color-blindness is about 9% so based upon that one disability alone, you have one of every 11 people.

As someone with CTS, I resent having to click on those "Skip This Intro" flash links to avoid a worthless piece of animation.  Every movement of my wrist causes me pain, and the more times I have to click my mouse on your page is increasing the pain I will associate with navigating your site.