Re: International perspective

by "Timo Markkanen" <timo.markkanen(at)moh.hnet.bc.ca>

 Date:  Thu, 24 Jan 2002 07:34:25 -0800
 To:  Nicky Danino <ndanino1(at)uclan.ac.uk>
 Cc:  aware-techniques <aware-techniques(at)hwg.org>, dms <dms(at)zetnet.co.uk>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I'm using Netscape 4.51 as that's our Ministry browser but I do have IE 5.5 as well for testing purposes. I tried your link
(great info) with NN and there were no scroll bars on the main page. Other pages seemed fine, though, and IE worked ok.

Cheers,

> ment to accessibility
> on the web, starting with government and public sites (see
> http://europa.eu.int/information_society/topics/citizens/accessibility/good/
> index_en.htm).  Then in November, the UK Government published version 2 of
> its guidelines for UK central government websites - accessibility roughly on
> the level of the WAI "A" standard is now mandatory for all new and

Timo Markkanen
Web Services - HealthNet/BC
250-952-2903
timo.markkanen(at)moh.hnet.bc.ca