Re: browser stats for developing countries?

by A M Thomas <am(at)virtueofthesmall.com>

 Date:  Fri, 16 Aug 2002 12:58:23 -0400
 To:  aware-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
These links are great!  Thanks to both Gerhard and to Pierre Malraison
for the information.  Gerhard, can you by any chance tell me the
approximate dates of those postings - there's no searchable archive,
just an e-mail based one where archives can be requested by date, and
I'd be interested to see the discussion.

I have one further question: does anyone know of information about
browser/computer capabilities for schools, particularly lower-income
public schools, in the Unites States?  I've just looked briefly at these
links, and didn't see anything about that.

Thanks,
AM