Re: Crazy Index.html Page Loading problem

by Liz Bartlett <khyri(at)idyllmtn.com>

 Date:  Thu, 27 Mar 2003 17:48:05 -0800
 To:  <aware-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I assume there's some type of browser sniffing going on.

I also suspect the blank white page in IE is to do with the
multiple repetitions of the style section:
BODY{
scrollbar-arrow-color: #FFFFFF;
scrollbar-3dlight-color: #414141;
scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF;
scrollbar-face-color: #414141;
scrollbar-shadow-color: #FFFFFF;
scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #414141;
scrollbar-track-color: #9B9B9B;
}

These are repeated over and over in both the head and body
sections which I'm sure would confuse some browsers.

I viewed the page in Opera 7, WinXP, and I could see the content.

--Liz