RE: DHTML and accessibility

by Dominique Clawson <Dominique.Clawson(at)colorado.edu>

 Date:  Wed, 23 Apr 2003 13:11:07 -0600
 To:  Liz Bartlett <khyri(at)idyllmtn.com>,
aware-techniques(at)hwg.org,
Barry Johnson <b_w_j(at)yahoo.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dear Liz:

Ah, thank you, the important info here is how the layers are ordered.  Up
until now, I have created my layers happy go lucky.
So, actually I could make the logo layer last if it's just a picture with no
links: this way the reader will get to it last, and the user won't be
missing much if they link out of the page before the last layer is read.
Cool.

Dear Barry:

Thanks for the encouragement!  This may be the beginning of a beautiful
friendship  (I saw your title!)

Regards to both,

Dominique