RE: HWG - Mail from HWG lists

by Andrew.Arch(at)visionaustralia.org.au

 Date:  Sat, 25 Oct 2003 00:01:28 +1000
 To:  Anna.Peekstok(at)METROKC.GOV
 Cc:  aware-techniques(at)hwg.org, owner-aware-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

... and another vote for this approach. Gotta be able to sort the wheat
from the chaff as easily as possible :-)

Andrew
_________________________________
Dr Andrew Arch
Manager Online Accessibility Consulting, National Information & Library
Service
Ph 613 9864 9222; Fax 613 9864 9210; Mobile 0438 755 565
http://www.nils.org.au/ | http://www.it-test.com.au/ |
http://www.dc-anz.org/

Member, Education & Outreach Working Group,
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/

NILS - A Joint Venture between the
Royal Victorian Institute for the Blind, The Royal Blind Society of NSW,
and Vision Australia Foundation.

                      "Peekstok, Anna"
                      <Anna.Peekstok@METR        To:       aware-techniques(at)hwg.org
                      OKC.GOV>                   cc:
                      Sent by:                   Subject:  RE: HWG - Mail from HWG lists
                      owner-aware-techniq
                      ues(at)hwg.org

                      09/10/2003 06:18 AM

I too have been having trouble with messages from HWG lists slipping
through
my e-mail rules and getting confused with spam. This simple feature would
be
very useful to me.

Anna Peekstok