Re: Accessible Website

by Nicky Danino <ndanino1(at)uclan.ac.uk>

 Date:  Wed, 23 Jan 2002 23:59:35 +0000
 To:  aware-techniques <aware-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
emerald_spirit <emerald_spirit(at)yahoo.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
http://www.kynn.com/
http://www.joeclark.org/
http://www.alistapart.com/index.html
http://www.rnib.org.uk

Nicky UCLAN

<<< Emerald Spirit <emerald_spirit(at)yahoo.com>  1/23 11:41p >>>

OK.  How about this.  Just as a way to continue this
discussion but expand it a little.

Does anybody know of a site or sites that are very web
accessable (at least meeting minimum section 508
requirements - at best meeting all of them, or the
Canadian requirements) that still look visually
appealing and maybe even have some of those so-called
whiz-bang features?  I know there must be some out
there. =20

Then Lauren, and others that feel the same way, can
perhaps get a better feel for what can be done with an
accessible site.

Rebecca

--- "John Foliot - Another 4:00 AM Web Thing"