RE: Universal Symbols

by "Gary Bonham" <Gary(at)BonhamDesigns.com>

 Date:  Fri, 17 Sep 1999 10:21:54 -0700
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I like this char map - very handy - thanks.

Here's another helpful little page I whipped up to create char maps
for the www.BannerForge.com site:

http://www.GedX.com/fontmap.asp?Arial+Black

to use it, simply replace the "Arial+Black" with any font name you
wish, with "+" replacing spaces. Note that the font has to be
an installed font on YOUR machine. It doesn't give HTML codes, but
that wasn't what it was designed for. This is very helpful when
you have dingbat fonts you use. Sort of like the system Character Map
utility.

Gary

<-- snip -->