Re: COPYING FROM A WEB SITE!

by "Matthew Seaver" <mjseaver(at)writeme.com>

 Date:  Tue, 5 Oct 1999 00:02:01 -0700
 To:  <DALLASSTA(at)aol.com>,
<abhay(at)kushwaha.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ok, I don't have much info on this, But I have heard one way to at least
stop most people from getting your pictures is:

Break the image up into segments. like a 32x32 grid, then load each picture
into a table one grid at a time.

Then the person who wants your graphic or pict, has to get all thirty two
files and then re assemble them.

You can't stop em but you can slow them down.

But 32 deadbolts on a door seems excessive doesn't it.

Not sure of where I heard this idea but I am pretty sure it was here in HWG
somewhere in the last few years.

Matt Seaver
mjseaver(at)writeme.com