RE: Could do with some help!

by "Elias Thienpont" <elias(at)assumptionabbey.com>

 Date:  Thu, 7 Oct 1999 15:51:39 -0600
 To:  "HTML Writers Guild / Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
On any good WYSIWYG (or even any good HTML) program, you need to open (or
import) the whole website.
This is necessary because the program will manage any changes you make to
your links and correct them on all of your pages at once.
Suppose you move "this.gif" from the "images" folder to the "buttons"
folder. A good program will update all of the links on all of the pages that
reference "this.gif"

This is why site management programs are so important.

Br. Elias