RE: trying to validate

by "Kali Woodbridge" <kaliajer(at)mail.com>

 Date:  Mon, 10 Jan 2000 23:11:14 -0600
 To:  "'Lois Duckworth'" <leduckw(at)ici.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Lois:

RE:     Error: an attribute specification must start with a name or name
token

where original copy reads:
   ... mages/VBS/tour10.jpg" ALT="vbs children" WIDTH=378"
HEIGHT="252"></cen ...

It may be nimble finger foobah, but all I can see is that the width
attribute must either have quotes on both sides of the number, or on neither
side of the number. If the number is a percentage, it MUST have quotes on
both sides.

edited copy to read:
   ... mages/VBS/tour10.jpg" ALT="vbs children" WIDTH="378"
                                                      ^
HEIGHT="252"></cen ...

Good Luck!
kali
kaliajer(at)mail.com

P.S. I just got your note which was dated Saturday? If you  have tons of