RE: Image Maps

by "James Becker" <jameskb(at)mindspring.com>

 Date:  Wed, 19 Jan 2000 19:04:07 -0600
 To:  "HWG" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"Alice" <aliki(at)wnm.net>

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Backwards indeed!!!  I had the coords
listed backwards for sure, i.e. "lower left corner, upper left corner,
etc.....etc.... etc......   After I listed them in the correct order NS did
indeed recognize the image map.

Thanks for the insite..... I don't know how long I looked thoes coords and
never noticed the flaw!

Thanks again.....  James......