RE: Movies Not Working on PC's

by "Kali Woodbridge" <kaliajer(at)mail.com>

 Date:  Fri, 4 Feb 2000 22:01:17 -0600
 To:  <rsimmons8(at)earthlink.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Robert--

Operating Windows 98, IE5, all plug-ins installed (I think) and getting this
error:

"Cannot open 'http://www.stoneflower.com/mpegs/vortex.mov'.  Please verify
that the path and filename are correct and try again.

Suggestion: Check the web site or content source for information about
playing this content. (Error=8007000D)"

Hope that helps you.

kali
kaliajer(at)mail.com

> movies from a Mac have to be flattened before they're visible on a >PC.
>So I downloaded a freeware called FastPlayer and saved the movies in a
>flattened version. I've also used the ...target="_blank"> tag to open >them
in a new window. Can a PC user out there tell me if they are >working now?