RE: Validator DocTypes

by "Kali Woodbridge" <kaliajer(at)mail.com>

 Date:  Sun, 20 Feb 2000 23:10:23 -0500
 To:  "'susan banta'" <sebanta(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Susan--

Last time I used the W3C validator it gave me a choice (dropdown menu) of
how/which validation schema to use for my HTML.

Could I please have the URL of one of your totally validated and
Bobby-approved pages to share with my boss? I have restrictions based on
their perceptions. A real-life example would go far, I am sure.

Thanks!
kali
kaliajer(at)mail.com