RE: Mountains to big to climb

by "Walter Kesting" <kesting(at)mindspring.com>

 Date:  Fri, 20 Oct 2000 09:03:08 -0400
 To:  "'Bryan Bateman'" <batemanb(at)home.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Bryan:

They are IDIOTS!

People that micromanage are always looking for the BEST wave, which never
comes, rather than to ride and improve the existing wave.  They will tell
you from which side the toilet paper should hang from the bathroom wall.
They will tell you that you MUST put the sugar in your coffee BEFORE you
pour the cream.

Unless you can get to the guru that runs the place and convert him, which
takes years until his pride has been broken, you are going to be wandering
in the desert.  Tell them that in five years you will be doing better than
they will even if you have to dig ditches.

Guys that run companies like this are like Winnie the Pooh's friend Roo.  I
am swimming, Pooh, I am swimming, see me, notice me, see me, I am swimming,
SEE ME!

You might want to watch them as a social experiment to see them flounder.
If they get lucky and bought, out the first guy to be shown the door will be
the "know-it-all"

Walter