RE: Hosting Companies

by "Missy Scott" <MBScott(at)d-assistance.com>

 Date:  Thu, 16 Aug 2001 15:29:10 -0400
 To:  "'Wolfer Evelyn'" <EWolfer(at)AGRIS.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hostpro is supposed to be pretty good.  However, they have just merged with
Interland.  I have had some really terrible experiences with Interland (to
the point I was talking to their legal department, who had to offer a
settlement).  I wouldn't recommend Interland to my worst enemy.  Since they
are merging, I think I would wait until the kinks are worked out before
going with Hostpro.

Pair is wonderful.  I have a few clients at Pair Networks and I've always
been happy with their uptime and service and support, even by e-mail.

Lately, I have started using Cedant.  I've been impressed so far, by their
service and their prices.  I thought Pair was a bit expensive when it came
to using their system cgi and outrageous for custom cgi.

Any comments on Cedant, one way or another?

Missy Scott
MBScott(at)d-assistance.com