RE: Where is the list?

by "Susan" <susan(at)parnabyf.freeserve.co.uk>

 Date:  Tue, 25 Sep 2001 22:14:58 +0100
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

>I'm just checking to see if anyone is there. I haven't had any mail
from
>this list in the last couple of days and that is highly unusual.
>
>If there is a problem, could someone let me know.

I am beginning to wonder if there is a problem somewhere within HWG's
system. I was supposed to have started the web accessibility course
yesterday but I have not been granted access to the classroom. I can
reach the ones for the previous courses I have done but not for the one
I was supposed to have started yesterday.

I tried emailing the query address on the classes page nearly 24 hours
ago and have had no response so far. If anything I am guilty of
enrolling too early rather than too late as I enrolled over 2 months
before the course started. I deliberately kept the confirmation message
in case I needed to prove I had enrolled.

Any suggestions on how to access what seems to have become the most
inaccessible accessibility course around?

Susan