RE: webmastertimetable

by "Susan" <susan(at)parnabyf.freeserve.co.uk>

 Date:  Tue, 15 Jan 2002 11:21:37 -0000
 To:  "'HWG Basics'" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
So what for me that is normal. There is cable in the big cities where
the denser population make it more cost effective. Middlesbrough (30
minutes drive to the SE), Gateshead (25 minutes drive to the NE), and
Darlington (20 minutes drive to the S) all have cable services. In other
words we are not isolated in the backwoods but live in a small market
town with a population of about 15,000.

One day the phone companies will stop arguing over whose fault it is
that the isdn service is so expensive (such a connection costs about 10
times what I pay now). Then they might realise that there is a market
for such a service at the right price and get their act together. Until
then we will have to make do with what we have got.

Susan