RE: Black Hole and RE: Sound files

by "Sophia Kapterian (E-mail)" <digitek(at)cytanet.com.cy>

 Date:  Tue, 30 Nov 2004 11:26:51 +0200
 To:  <help(at)pcbugfixer.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Roger,

The first object element is to make it work in IE. The second
is to ensure that it also works in non-IE browsers. So if you
do not wish to exclude Gecko browser users, then yes, you
should include the conditional comment, and of course,
don't forget to replace the ... with the actual code.

Regards
Sophia