RE: Question for Pagemill users

by "Jennifer C. Swartz" <eandscon(at)javanet.com>

 Date:  Fri, 28 Jan 2000 19:36:27 -0500
 To:  "HWG Basics List" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The only way I have found to do it is to save a template page and use that
each time.  If you use the 'meta author' tag you might still have to retype
the information, but for me it is always my own name so it works fine.  You
just have to remember to do a 'save as' the first time you save and not a
'save' so that the template stays the same.

Hope that helps.

Jennifer C. Swartz
Elliott & Swartz Consulting
21 Garfield Street