RE: wrong date on .shtml page

by "Kali Woodbridge" <kaliajer(at)mail.com>

 Date:  Sun, 20 Feb 2000 23:46:20 -0500
 To:  <artdieli(at)earthlink.net>,
"'hwg basics list'" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Art!

SSI code for Apache Web Server on Unix (my version):
   Today is <!--#config timefmt="%A, %d-%b-%y %Z"-->
produces:
   Today is Sunday, 20-Feb-00 EST

I also use SSI code for last modified date:
   Last Updated <!--#echo var="LAST_MODIFIED"-->
To produce:
   Last Updated Friday, 04-Feb-00 EST

If you use an Apache Web Server (the most used web server for Mac, Unix and
PC), you can find detailed information on how to do this (and variations  of
it) at www.apache.org.

Trial and Error... the way I learn best! <sigh>

<g>
kali
kaliajer(at)mail.com