RE: Canterbury Park

by "Gerhard Teubert" <webmaster(at)steenhansens.com>

 Date:  Wed, 27 Jun 2001 12:06:14 -0600
 To:  "'Cook,
Shelby'" <scook(at)equibase.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Shelby,

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-hwg-basics(at)hwg.org [mailto:owner-hwg-basics(at)hwg.org]On
Behalf Of Cook, Shelby
Sent: June 27, 2001 10:06 AM
To: hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
Subject: FW: Canterbury Park

We got a complaint from a user trying to access this website:
www.canterburypark.com (the homepage) and he says that each time he does, it
crashes his system.  He apparently has tried it from work too and had the
same problem.   Is there something on this page that could cause this?
There's an applet and javascript on the page and we've checked the js and it
looked fine.  We don't have MAC's here so we can't be sure.

Any help is appreciated.

Shelby Cook

He says:

> I'm running MacOS 9.04 on a G3 laptop using Netscape 4.76 on
> a 56K modem.
> I've also tried connecting from a T1 line at my workplace.

You might want to start here:
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.canterburypark.com&doctyp
e=Inline

HTH,