RE: re cc's

by "PC-Bug Fixer" <help(at)pcbugfixer.com>

 Date:  Sat, 27 Nov 2004 19:39:39 +1100
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
<owner-hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Rick,

This list still has me confused, as I still cannot see any of my
posts to the list sent to "hwg-basics(at)hwg.org" yet I can see the
list and also your post (listed last when I looked 5 minutes ago)
also I cannot see some of the other replies (if they sent them
via the list e-mail to post ???

OK, can you please shed some light on this for me.

This e-mail was sent to the list [ hwg-basics(at)hwg.org ] also [
owner-hwg-basics(at)hwg.org ]and you in the BCC field