RE: I GIVE UP !!!!Re: test

by "PC-Bug Fixer" <help(at)pcbugfixer.com>

 Date:  Sun, 28 Nov 2004 01:23:25 +1100
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Frani, (reply 2)
Seems that something is moving on the western front.
Either the mail being sent to the "owner-hwg-basic(at)hwg.org" got
my message posted and Bill's twice or ??? - I will now sent this
same message again and only to "hwg-basics(at)hwg.org" and wait to
see the result.

As to the Spammers getting the e-mail addresses to send spam -
use a filter folks if this is of concern to you - like the one
the owner of this list uses = http://www.0spam.com

Regards
Roger
(The Guy from Dundee Country, Crocodile Dundee that is,
Down-Under)
- Can't help myself, the devil made me do this.