RE: Windows 98

by "christeen" <cmarieb(at)email.msn.com>

 Date:  Tue, 3 Aug 1999 04:42:11 -0500
 To:  "Hwg-Basics@Mail. Hwg." <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>,
"Evelyn Hunter" <boots(at)aloha.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I found associate in windows 98.....go to start run and type in winfile.
once you get it..... voila!!!!!!!!  I created a shortcut to my desktop......
works great and I got what I need...

christeen
http://www.christeen.net
icq 3058849
You dont need a parachute to skydive.... you�do however need one to
skydive twice.