Re: opening a new window

by "Donna M Smillie" <dms(at)zetnet.co.uk>

 Date:  Tue, 3 Aug 1999 20:45:30 +0100
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Andrea

Instead of using href="#" with onclick, try the following:

window.open('<snipped>/inpay_e.shtm','newwindow','toolbar=yes,location=yes,
directories=no,status=no,menubar=yes,scrollbars=yes,resizeable=no,copyhisto
ry=yes,width=635,height=260')">here</a>

That should ensure that activating the link will bring up the new window,
but without reloading the original page.

Regards,
Donna
--
dms(at)zetnet.co.uk