RE: CSS in Netscape

by "Elias Thienpont" <elias(at)assumptionabbey.com>

 Date:  Wed, 29 Sep 1999 08:53:03 -0600
 To:  "HTML Writers Guild / Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Netscape Problems?
I was under the impression that NetScape did HTML code better than IE, and
so if it did not work well in NN, then you were catering to Billy rather
than learning good coding. Billy makes lots of do-dads that no one else can
or will touch with a ten foot pole, if you want to incorporate them, then
you are just helping to drive a peg into the heart of NN. Sure we all want
the latest and greatest in websites, but there are still 386 and 486
machines in use that haven't a clue as to how to use the newest browsers.

Elias