Re: Meta_Keyword(was Re: I want to learn Homesite)

by "Edge" <sbibby(at)cgocable.net>

 Date:  Wed, 15 Dec 1999 21:06:17 -0800
 To:  <kixi(at)altavista.net>,
"Rea" <wrea(at)irt.net>,
"Christopher Higgs" <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>
 Cc:  <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Always meta keywords are on one line.  Carraige returns are not even an
issue because the formate of meta tags is one line per.
Spaces may be a problem for some, but not usually.  For the most part, you
are allowed up to 800 characters in your keyword tag.  The search engines
don't get to picky until you excede that. That translates to a log of
keywords.

@SubmissionsPlus
Professional web promotion through
serch engine submisssions