by "Jill George" <jzilla(at)stlnet.com>

 Date:  Thu, 24 Feb 2000 12:56:31 -0600
 To:  "Hwg-Basics(at)Mail.Hwg.Org" <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 12:19:43 +1030
From: Dennis Lapcewich <Dennis.Lapcewich(at)unisa.edu.au>
Subject: RE: Main url remains in browser address bar
> I've seen urls without frames, that have the same url in the
> address bar,
> despite moving around the site. It shows just the basic
> *.com/ all the time.
>
> How is this done - is it a server-side thing?

I've seen this several times. When I looked at the source code, the entire
browser window is within one frame.
If someone else is doing something different, I would sure like to see it!
:)

Dennis
I used NameSecure.com to get my domain name and they have a tool in their
customer service section that allows you to attach the domain name to the
site no matter what the actual address. It will show the same URL of the
front page of the site no matter what page your actually on.

Jill