RE: spelling and grammer, grammar, gramming, graham crackers :)

by "Deb Campbell" <dmcampbell(at)astpcola.com>

 Date:  Mon, 26 Jun 2000 08:39:58 -0500
 To:  "Dennis Lapcewich" <Dennis.Lapcewich(at)unisa.edu.au>,
"'Patty Frazer '" <pfrazer(at)webintellects.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
In journalism classes, we were taught to spell out numbers one through ten,
but use numerals for all above that (don't know quite where that leaves
zero; I spell it out...;-)

In "The Elements of Grammar," which I use constantly, it says the same
thing.

Deb

P.S. "Gramming"????? ;-)

(Another rule, which I just broke, was repeating the question marks above,
but it does add "flavor." ;-)