Re: send attachment with form

by "Arabnity.com" <info(at)arabnity.com>

 Date:  Thu, 18 Oct 2001 20:22:11 -0700
 To:  "Jim" <jimb(at)aci.on.ca>,
"jim barchuk" <jb(at)jbarchuk.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  "Blue Tapp" <blue(at)bluesarthouse.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi, I am trying to do the same thing (send form data + attachment).

I have downloaded soupermail and it seems extremely promising.
The configuring of the script is easy, the difficult part starts when you
try to configure your own files to work with the script... You'll see what I
mean when you download it (soupermail.sourceforge.org I believe). BUT I
really want to use that script as it seems *really* great.
The examples he includes in the package work just fine from my server, so I
imagine that I will eventually manage to make my stuff work too.

That's all I can contribute so far.

bye,
cristina