RE: How do you make frames resizable without having a visible border?

by "Elias Thienpont" <elias(at)assumptionabbey.com>

 Date:  Mon, 10 Jan 2000 14:46:19 -0700
 To:  "0-Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well, without a border, what would they grab onto to do the resizing? Or how
would they know that it could be resized?  This aside... What color is the
border??? can it not be set to the same color as the background (assuming
you have not gone wild with a background)? I do not know if that can be
done, and browsers may interpret your request differently, or perhaps the
boarder attribute is set by the browser anyway, is which case your option is
present or gone.

Interesting question.

Elias