RE: CGI-SCRIPT Form

by "Kali Woodbridge" <kaliajer(at)mail.com>

 Date:  Fri, 27 Oct 2000 15:50:58 -0400
 To:  "'Blue'" <blue(at)bluesarthouse.com>,
"'hwg basics list'" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Blue--

<snip>
I am trying to use a simple cgi-script to send an e-mail to an address
</snip>

When I looked at your code, the only FORM tags I saw were around the
SUBMIT buttons. As far as the FORM is concerned, the only things the
CGI script controls are the SUBMIT buttons, none of the other fields
are included inside the FORM tag. Webmonkey has a nice forms tutorial
which will solve this problem very quickly for you. Nice looking forms
with good colours (colours <g>).

Cheers!
kali
kaliajer(at)mail.com