RE: Database processing (was: common web page information)

by Linda Shane <compucen(at)swbell.net>

 Date:  Wed, 26 Dec 2001 10:04:04 -0600
 To:  "HWG Basics Posting (E-mail)" <hwg-basics-digest(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks for all your help pointing me in the right direction for my first
question.  I'm looking at all your suggestions to see which would be the
best for me.  Certainly JavaScript is a quick solution.

I have a textbook on ASP, which I was thinking of using for product data
base handling.  Do you have suggestions in this area?  All help is
appreciated.

So much to learn and not enough time.

I'm a mainframe programmer who is venturing into the web side of the
technical world.

Linda Lee