RE: Windows Server Question

by "Angi" <angi(at)multipleimage.com>

 Date:  Sun, 30 Jun 2002 14:00:47 -0700
 To:  "'hwg basics'" <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
After reading some of the emails, I have narrowed the problem down to
the flash buttons. If I take the flash buttons off, the site loads with
no problems.

I tried a few things. I have a site on a UNIX server which contains a
site with flash buttons so I tried to load it in Netscape. It works fine
so I know I have the shockwave player installed. I also loaded every
site that is on the windows server. Some loaded fine and some had
problems. Every site that wouldn't load had flash buttons being used.

I narrowed the problem down to Netscape loading a flash button located
on a windows server.

SITE (w/ flash buttons): www.celebjunkie.com
TEST (w/o flash buttons): www.celebjunkie.com/test

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

TIA,
Angi