RE: Graphics discussion

by "Elias Thienpont" <elias(at)assumptionabbey.com>

 Date:  Thu, 12 Aug 1999 09:32:39 -0600
 To:  "HTML Writers Guild / Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
We have some copies of Photo Deluxe on one of the other machines, and it
does what we want it to do. The finished product is no different than with
my PhotoShop LE, and all of the photos in the Pottery section of our website
were done on Photo Deluxe. (www.assumptionabbey.com/Photo.html) It does a
real good job in putting text on a photograph.

Personally, I think the interface with the operator is bad. It is intended
for some rather simple people, and all they managed to do was to make it too
complicated for me to even bother with. Bottom line, it will do what you
want, but more professional programs are far more intuitive to operate.