RE: Web Fonts

by "Gary Bonham" <Gary(at)BonhamDesigns.com>

 Date:  Thu, 7 Oct 1999 07:15:06 -0700
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
One small note on font spec. For san-serif, I have been using:

Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,san-serif

Due to the fact that Geneva is on the mac (not the PC) and does
a better job of rendering small sizes than do some of the Arial
fonts that may be found on the mac. There are at least two arial
fonts available on the mac, and one of them, i'm told, sucks at
small font sizes. WIth the above spec, the mac will use geneva
and the PC will use arial.

Gary