RE: New to the list

by "Elias Thienpont" <elias(at)assumptionabbey.com>

 Date:  Sat, 15 Jan 2000 16:27:39 -0700
 To:  "0-Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"Lonell Johnson" <lonell(at)erols.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
HTML is HTML and works fine no matter what browser you use...
unless.... you are using a bunch of FrontPage Extensions.

But since this is your first project, the explanation is probably much more
simple, but we will have to look at it to tell you. So if you post the URL,
I am sure that you will get all the help you would like.

Elias