Re: Yahoo! listing

by "janet lynne" <janet.lynne(at)worldnet.att.net>

 Date:  Sat, 7 Oct 2000 01:58:22 -0700
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"Lori Eldridge" <lorield(at)uswest.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi all,

I had one site listed with Yahoo within a couple days:
http://www.kingfisherbarandgrill.com
They did send an email confirmation.  A few of my other sites are listed
there but I never got an email.  Could this be Yahoo drawing from Google
entries?

Other sites have not been listed and I can't find them on Yahoo at all.  I
didn't know you even Could resubmit after a wait.  What's the process for
this?

Lori: I've been workng on a similar list though it's not on paper yet -
mostly I've done a lot of reading and am still trying to tie all the
information together.  I'd be most appreciative if you could forward me a
copy of of your's.

Janet
www.anniemation.com