Re:

by "Mike Eovino" <meovino(at)erols.com>

 Date:  Fri, 6 Aug 1999 11:51:55 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"Sandy Fields" <webmaster(at)stankirsch.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If the server administrator disables virtual directory browsing, people with
browsers cannot view the contents of a directory that doesn't have an
index.html, default.html or whatever else that server uses as a home page.
Further security can be gained by not allowing anonymous FTP or not allowing
FTP at all (which is what we do).

Mike Eovino
Webmaster
Estes Express Lines