Re: Image Map

by "Jennifer Appleton" <japple(at)singnet.com.sg>

 Date:  Wed, 23 Aug 2000 23:18:08 +0800
 To:  "HWG Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"Mike O'Lary" <ctfuzzy(at)canopy.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi again,

I trust your script but I do not trust IE.

I just discovered my IE4 is not showing any alternate text at all.
This really drives me BONKERS.

Is there a way to fix this (Show alternate text)?.  I looked around but
couldn't find it in the "Options"

The only thing I did this afternoon was install
Netscape 6 PR2 on my machine over the earlier
version.

Help!!
Jennifer