=?iso-8859-1?Q?RE:_frames_dilemma.?=

by "Katherine Pollara" <kpollara(at)home.com>

 Date:  Thu, 26 Jul 2001 15:23:02 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Very simply, You should probably ditch the frames.  They are not adding
anything and they are causing problems.  I looked at it in IE5.0 and some of
your pages are coming up with the navigation twice: once in the left frame
and one in the right frame, which just plain looks goofy.  There's no
compelling reason to use frames in this scenario INMO.
Kate Pollara