Re: hijacked meta tags??

by "lynne" <lynne(at)luna.nl>

 Date:  Sat, 28 Jul 2001 19:45:24 -0500
 To:  "hwg-basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi there,
I don't think i was quite clear in my first email, in the report from
netmechanics i get the following:

0001:<html><head>
0002:<meta name="Description" content="Digibeet">
0003:<meta name="KeyWords" content="Keywords">
0004:<meta name="Author" content="Author">
0005:<meta name="Owner" content="UtilMind Solutions">
0006:<meta name="Object" content="Free">
0007:<meta name="Robots" content="ALL">
0008:<meta name="Copyright" content="Copyright c 1999 UtilMind Solutions">
0009:<title>Digibeet</title>
0010:</head>
0011:<frameset frameborder=0 [1]^framespacing=0 border=0 rows="100%,*"
[2]^noresize>
----:[1]^Error: unsupported attribute "framespacing" for tag <frameset>.
Click here to learn more
----:[1]^NOTE: "framespacing" with <frameset> is NOT compatible with all
selected browsers. Click here for Browser Compatibility report
----:[2]^Error: invalid attribute "noresize" for tag <frameset>. Click here
to learn more
----:[2]^NOTE: "noresize" with <frameset> is NOT compatible with all
selected browsers. Click here for Browser Compatibility report
0012:<frame name="frame" src="http://www.digibeet.com/index.html" noresize>
0013:</frameset>
0014:[3]^<meta http-equiv=refresh content="0;
url=http://www.digibeet.com/index.html">
here to learn more
0015:<a
href="http://www.digibeet.com/index.html">http://www.digibeet.com/index.html
</a></html>
----:[4]^Error: missing </noframes> end tag for <noframes> element
----:[4]^Repair: inserting missing </noframes> end tag

but i have no idea who ultimind solutions are and i'm not using any frames
on the site, this is my code:

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<LINK REL="SHORTCUT ICON" href="http://www.digibeet.com/digiie/digi2.ico">
<LINK REL=STYLESHEET TYPE="text/css" HREF="digi.css">

<TITLE> digibeet.com </TITLE>
<META NAME="keywords"
CONTENT="digibeet,digibeet.com,webdesign,webpages,websites,nederland,netherl
ands,design,dutch,webontwerp,advertising,hosting,web developer,design
developement,help,affordable,betaalbaar,proffesional,commercial,site">
 <META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="Texturizer">
 <META NAME="description" CONTENT="We specialize in designing websites
specificly for your needs and wants. Personalized service at an afford
price. Also in Dutch...">
 <META NAME="author" CONTENT="digibeet">
 <META NAME="copyright" CONTENT="Copyright � 2000 digibeet.com">
 <META NAME="expires" CONTENT="1 June 2002">

<script language="JavaScript" src="navcond.js"></script>
<script language="JavaScript">
etc..

I have no idea what is going on with it.
thanks
lynne