RE: ex web client is stealing my images and holding my poetry hostage

by "James W. Thompson, II" <jthompson(at)jamesthompson.us>

 Date:  Fri, 21 Mar 2003 10:59:02 -0500
 To:  "'Rudy Gomez'" <rudy(at)cyberangler.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
As with any service I think we should acknowledge the responsibility of the
buyer to know what they are buying, especially legal services since there
are many specializations within the legal profession. Although I do think
your experience does color your vision somewhat. Also since you don't know
if the service Dianna works with is the same one you used your statement is
still not well grounded because you don't possess all the information...

And Dianna was offering a potential solution to a problem that was brought
up and was not simply dropping an unsolicited advertisement onto this list.

My 2 cents,
Flamers start your engines

-Dubbs