Re: Redirection script help needed

by "Steven Antonio" <santonio(at)delanet.com>

 Date:  Tue, 27 Jun 2000 10:16:41 -0400
 To:  "HTML Writers' Guild" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"Rob Brosey" <rbrosey(at)earthlink.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> Could someone please let me know why this doesn't work for a redirection
of
> a website or maybe suggest some other method?

> <head>
> URL="http://www.mysite.com/index.htm">
> </head>

Rob,

You need to remove the inner pair of quotes (after the zero and after the
equals sign for the URL).  Also "Contents" needs to be singular.  It should
look like this:

Quoting both values separately is a very common and understandable mistake.
I still haven't figured out why the syntax for this particular tag seems to
be inconsistent from the others.

Steve