RE: WAP <Fuzzy is confused>

by "Walter Kesting" <kesting(at)mindspring.com>

 Date:  Thu, 13 Jul 2000 09:26:08 -0400
 To:  "'Olav Lavell'" <olavell(at)xs4all.nl>,
"'HWGBASICS'" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I am SOOO tired of you Europeans that keep crying about "Guns in America"
It ain't NONE of your business what WE do here.  This is OUR country NOT
yours!  The US shed its blood, sweat and gold so you can breathe and taste
FREEDOM when we pulled Europe out of the fire in TWO wars.  We have OUR men
buried in YOUR country SIR!

Nazi Guns and Dutch lack of guns, you should remember in case you failed
your history classes, put you under the Nazi boot for half a decade because
your government, and therein, your people, was too weak and weak-minded to
be able to defend yourselves.  Your Jews were slaughtered, your Lutherans
were slaughtered, your Catholics like Titus Brandsma were slaughtered.  Your
nation did not have ENOUGH guns to defend itself from the horde so you came
crying to us with the "PLEASE SAVE US" plea because your nation was mostly
nothing but a bunch of defenseless whiners.  When you were invaded, Anton
Mussert, the leader of the Dutch Nazi party, had less than 33,000 followers
and yet the Netherlands still fell like a leaf in the fall.

This is NOT a political forum and YOU KNOW it!  So how about you keeping
your politics OFF OF IT.  This <ENTIRELYOFFTOPIC> ruse is a crock.  You were
making an Anti-American political statement and you knew exactly what you
were doing.  This is an informational site dedicated to Web Design.  Cut the
crud out SIR!

AND YOU CAN KEEP YOUR STINKING SYMPATHY!

And you can also keep your stinking eroticism as well.  What your statement
says is that you would only sell your soul to build a porn site if you were
desperate and in financial need.  Well Judas took only 30 pieces of silver
for his dance with the devil.  Are you in that much need that, for thirty
pieces of silver, you would build a porn site that does nothing but degrade
women and young girls and drags them down that slow dark alley to slavery
and prostitution?  The time to fight evil the hardest is when you are
desperate.  That is NOT the time to give in and eat Nazi food, smoke Nazi
cigarettes and sell your women to Nazis.

The heroes of the Dutch Resistance NEVER gave in.  They NEVER sold them
selves or the principles of freedom to make up for the shortcomings and
stupid appeasement policy of their pre-war government.  Your government,
with its stupid anti-gun policies, spits on the memory of those brave
resistance fighters and spits on the HOLY Dutch blood soaked ground for
which they died or risked their lives daily.  Freedom ran in THEIR veins
SIR!  Gun Toting Freedom!

Cordially My Foot!

Walter Kesting
Proud to be a Many Gun Toting American

<ENTIRELYOFFTOPIC>
Oh, and and thank God that guns are illegal in my country, that's why
murder rate is relatively low here, specially when compared to the USA. I
think I would not *ever* think of building a website for a gun shop, like
I would for an erotic art gallery or even, in time of financial need, an
adult video shop. Just a matter of principle. I thank God also for not
being an American. And I send all of you my sympathy.
</ENTIRELYOFFTOPIC>

END-OF-RANT

Cordially,

Olav Lavell