Re: Opinions wanted

by "Ben Bradley UK" <bradley(at)mudmail.co.uk>

 Date:  Sat, 5 Aug 2000 19:30:07 +0100
 To:  "Freda Lockert" <fredalockert(at)clara.co.uk>,
"HWG" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
It happens with any doc file with Windows.
Sorry, I'm right - just tried it. It opens the doc file in IE with Word
menus but the application is still IE, look at the title of the window.
It's not word, yeah it may have word menus and a ruler but no word toolbar
to be seen, just a few extra buttons.
You have to use Save Target As by right clicking to get the file out
They try and encourage you to use Word for html editing

Ben Bradley UK
Creative Director
http://www.thenetzone.co.uk