Re: CGI-SCRIPT Form

by "Blue" <blue(at)bluesarthouse.com>

 Date:  Wed, 25 Oct 2000 15:32:22 -0500
 To:  "hwg basics list" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks everyone for all the feedback but I don't think I was very clear the
first time.  The actual "form" on the site is not really a form (the info is
not supposed to go anywhere, I know it's kinda' misleading but this is what
the client wants).  The only important part of the page are the three submit
buttons designating different wardrobe colors.  When one of the buttons is
hit I would like for a blank e-mail to be sent to the appropriate address so
that the sender receives an autoresponse that I have set up for the e-mail
address.  That's why none of the "form" is in form tags.  The only part
that's really a form are the buttons and each of those points to a
cgi-script that supposedly sends an e-mail to the designated address.  The
confirmation page is coming up correctly but no e-mail is sent.  Anybody?
http://www.cosmeticscolour.com/makeover.html
Thank you!
Blue